I was tagged by SavingDiva over at Saving for a Home of My Own to share 8 random facts about me. Here goes!
- I’m obsessive compulsive about certain things. Not cleanliness, but with my DVD Collection. They have to be alphabetized and when you open the case, the disc has to be so that you may read anything on it without turning it. Yeah, I know….
- I have this great purple chair that my aunt bought for me at an antique store.
- 31 wasn’t as bad as 30 for me.
- I’m the oldest of two children. My sister lives in England.
- I apparently have an obsession with outerwear. I have about 9 coats in my closet. Just for me.
- Steve Madden shoes are the best ever.
- I lived at home until I was 27 years old. No, I didn’t save any money.
- I used to bartend to make extra money. I loved to watch drunk people.
I don’t know who to tag, so if you’re reading this (Aaron) you’re tagged!